MadisonSevier

Forbidden Destiny

Forbidden Destiny - Lia Michaels Let me begin by saying that I have never...(gasp) read 'Gay Romance'. I know, I know. Shame on me. But the truth is, it isn't because I had no desire to...it's simply because I have so many books on my Kindle and with my own writing going on, I can barely find time to read what I write. However, when I found out that Lia Michaels was publishing a brand NEW book with sassy Vixen Publishing, I tossed my "to-do" list to the side and dove right into this ebook.

And....WOW! Lia has taken Native American beliefs and has flawlessly combined them with characters who effortlessly draw you in to their lives. She has given the world a NEW way to look at our own instinctive beliefs, the stereotypes placed upon couples who love each other based on their gender and sexual preference. In fact, she goes so deeply into this that it gives you not only a new "perspective" but also. a great appreciation of what it means to love someone, to find your soulmate. (And having HOT guys on the cover, only adds to this pleasurable read.)

Not only has Lia crafted a gripping tale built on the premise of soulmates, she's opened up an entirely new world for encouraging readers to find their own wings and truly 'fly' like the Great Spirits have always believed we should... without judgement, without hate and without fear. Her writing is truly superb and I have to...I need to believe that only someone who has experienced an encounter with a Great Spirit could know how to describe and virtually intoxicate readers the way Lia has. There truly is no way to describe the author's impeccable attention to detail and ability to make you believe you ARE there.

Kudos, Lia Michaels! You've definitely caught the attention of this reader and I promise to make time for the next (HIGHLY ANTICIPATED) installment of this series.